Friday, April 24, 2009

30 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

Hey! so for my first post, I figured I'd do that fun little 25 things about me thing....I know...I know, soooo original...right? so I changed it up......and added 5 more.

30 random things about me:

1. I am a "night owl" ....if you wake me up before 9:30 or 10...I'm mean and nauseated...I'm my best in the late afternoon and night.

2. I live by quotes....whether they be famous quotes or snippets of stuff from Jennifer and Kristian....which usually leads to a conversation, about or including sugarland...whether the listener wants to talk about it or not....

3. I CANNOT live without my ipod....any spare moment I have, its on...if I get a break at work, its on...roadtrips with family, its on....stuck in traffic? its plugged in to the radio in the car...

4. I'm a total diva when it comes to my sleep....the room has to be completely dark, I have to have my 'homemade pillow', and music going....I can't sleep without music playing...(preferably sugarland )

5. I am random....I start talking about one thing and somehow get on the subject of something else...which turns into rambling...for a great example, just listen to an interview or live show of Sugarland....listen to Jennifer....I do the SAME thing she does...all the time...it drives people NUTS!!!

6. I tend to cry for no reason at all....and the smallest things will trigger it...be it a song, some random scene in a movie(example: the final scene in Dirty Dancing..I think the night I watched it and cried I was either VERY depressed, or PMS'ing..) or a commercial on tv (sad, I know!)...I'm just a big ole' sap!

7. I like the idea of being a cook (ala Rachel Ray or Paula Deen)....but I just can't commit to it...that or I am simply too hungry to spend an hour and a half "preparing a beautiful meal" *insert fake smile here*

8. I am pretty fluent in Sarcasm...and it tends to get me trouble...as do my facial expressions...(I'm a wee bit OVERLY expressive sometimes)

9. I sometimes speak in accents.....don't ask why....I personally love English accents....you know...like in Pride and Prejudice..?....

10. I quote movies, like crazy....all the time...its a terrible sickness...

11. I share Jennifer Nettle's phobia of standing water and bathtub stuff...(that bathtub stuff is a MAJOR texture issue for me..)

12. I have a crippling fear of Clowns, Mice, and bugs!....it's sad and stupid....but its true! Don't screw with me on this one....its awful, it entails panic attacks and tears...

13. I love to write......but I've been stuck behind a writer's block for about 2 years now... ...and that makes me sad.

14. Green, Pink, Blue, Orange and Purple are my favorite colors..

15. I sometimes wonder if I'll be the "crazy cat lady".....but I'm not an animal person.

16. I love "bargain shopping" whether it be at a yard sale or anything like that....thats where ya find all the random, cool stuff!

17. I have random "heroes" they are, my father, Jennifer Nettles, and Audrey Hepburn.

18. All the tv shows that I love, have been cancelled but are still in syndication, like Reba, Will
and Grace, and Friends.

19. I love photography, I hope to make it my lifes work.....I would personally like to follow Sugarland around and be their photographer! ((guys if you're reading this...Call me!))

20. I love the Idea of D.I.Y. projects...but can never follow through with them.

21. I could spend hours in a bookstore....just randomly browsing..it drives my family nuts..I'll be gone for like 3 hours..and only come back with 1 book....if any... .

22. I used to have a birthmark on my shin that was the size of a dime.I had to have it removed b/c it became melanoma as I got older...I now have a purple scar in its place.

23. I want to go to Europe....Paris, Ireland, London, Spain, Greece....so on and so forth....I'd love to live in one of those countries.

24. I am borderline obsessed....ok, ok...I am COMPLETELY obsessed with Sugarland. They're music is the "soundtrack" of my life....I could find a place in my life where each song fits in.....I hope to meet them someday.

25. among my friends, I am the "know-er of Random stuff"....I give them random information...whether they ask for it or not....

26. I'm also obsessed with Twilight...after I swore that I wouldn't become obsessed with it...it only took one viewing of the movie, and I was hooked!

27. I would like to be "KNOWN" for something...I don't know what...but I want that to happen.

28. I have a rather large movie collection....and I've seen all of them at least twice.

29. the farthest west I've been is Louisiana, south is Florida, and north is Pennsylvania.

30. I can't shop for clothes and shoes alone....it just doesn't happen...I end up carrying clothes around the store, putting the clothes on a shelf and giving up....defeated.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment