Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So..first post...

Has your brain ever taken "a break" or taken its own leave of absence leaving you feeling like an idiot?... Mine has.....maybe that means something is wrong who knows! I've noticed this happening in the past couple of months...its weird...I'll be at work...(which is in retail).... and its like I COMPLETELY forget how to count...or just forget what I'm doing... I'm way to young for it to be anything like dementia or anything like that.... WHO KNOWS!

So, anyway, I am currently counting down the days til Sugarland comes to my town!! Its not too long...almost a month exactly til they're here!.. I am hoping, hoping, hoping to find that Key so I can meet em!....I've got so much I want to say....although, knowing me...I will forget everything and probably pass out. Lets hope I don't do the latter of the two..

1 comment:

  1. Hi I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I hope that you get the chance to meet Sugarland! You just never know!

    ReplyDelete